Brandora, an award-winning boutique design and multimedia studio, located in Carrollton, Texas is looking for an experienced individual to join our crew and produce live-streaming video projects for one of our clients. Must be able to work in a live video editing environment and work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Experience with Newtek Tricaster 2 Elite, or TC1
- Familiar with Behringer x32 audio mixers
- Understands Dante audio networks
- Understands NDI technology and can troubleshoot issues
- Familiar with PTZ controllers and color balancing, white balancing, focusing robo cams
- is an excellent communicator and able to take direction as well as offer advice
- Works well under pressure and can keep a live show going when problems present themselves
- Assist the Director in managing and running live video productions
- Switch live video sources from multiple cameras and inputs on an NDI network
- Setup and configure lighting, audio, and video equipment as needed
- PTZ operations (making presets, color correction, etc.)
- Able to mix audio for talent using mics and IEM’s (in ear monitors)
- Help with studio setup, equipment maintenance, configuration etc.
- Setup and tear down of sets or possible solutions to meet the needs of the client
- Able to setup and send various sources to down stage monitors
- Key greenscreen and create PIPs when needed
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must have experience as a Technical Director or equivalent (5+ years minimum in a studio and/or live video environment)
- Experience using Windows 10 Pro
- Must be highly organized and a great communicator
- Must be a technology wizard
- Must be comfortable around clients
- Available 4 days a week for a 3 month contract
- Proficient with Newtek Tricaster software, NDI streaming, and networks as well as traditional SDI connected video (Blackmagic or VMIX experience accepted)
- Have experience in all aspects of live video production and can act as a one man band if needed
This is a 3 month contract and may be extended!
Please send us your latest resume/reel and availability to start using the form below. NO PHONE CALLS!