Are you bored at your job? Do you want to fast-track your way to an exciting and rewarding career? Help a small boutique branding company grow by developing new business opportunities and managing client accounts.
Brandora, an award-winning boutique design and multimedia studio, located in Carrollton, Texas is looking for a motivated individual to lead the business development services for our growing company. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Intuit, Top Golf, Nokia, Nokia Solutions and Networks, AMD, Ericsson, MESA Design Group, City of Westlake, the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, Academic HealthPlans and more. In this highly flexible role, you’ll report to Brandora’s co-founders and use your well-honed business development skills to identify new business opportunities to support the revenue growth. With a strong background in sales and understanding of branding, graphic design, video, photography and multimedia, you will leverage your knowledge to identify new leads (individuals as well as corporations), potential areas of growth, potential strategic partners and negotiate, close, and manage deals.
- has a long history and experience selling products and services, preferably but not required in the communication arts field for various industries with clients, ranging from individuals to fortune 500 companies
- is an excellent communicator & networker with a large, existing customer base that includes key decision makers at fortune 500 companies, fast growing small to mid-size companies or startups, backed up by investors
- is a go getter with the ability to identify customer needs and solve problems
- Make new contacts, build new and maintain existing relationships, make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Create and manage a customer database with prospective and existing customers, highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Oversee the quality of client services and manages accounts by keeping projects on time and budget
- Supply upper management with oral and written reports on sales activity, customer needs, problems, interests, identifies advantages, and potential for new products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college
- 5+ years of direct sales experience
- Must be results-oriented and able to work off site with a minimal supervision and direction
- Must be comfortable making new contacts, engaging with existing leads and developing new ones
- Must possess great phone and email etiquette, strong organizational, analytical, presentation and written skills with an ability to lead design briefs and answer design related questions, and most importantly the ability to close deals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, contact management software, web navigation, Linked In and other popular social networking sites
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
We offer a contract to full time position on a commission basis and a flexible schedule with a huge potential for career growth!
Please send us your latest resume and availability to start using the form below. NO PHONE CALLS!